Build New Kuwait Awards Ceremony: Monday, 20 November 2017
9:45 am - 10:15 am
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Join us at the Build New Kuwait awards ceremony dedicated to celebrating engineering and technological excellence in the development of a ‘New Kuwait’. If you have an achievement or project that you should get recognised for, then don’t miss the opportunity to gain recognition in front of some of the most senior stakeholders in Kuwait and beyond.
Each category has been selected to highlight best practice in infrastructure development in Kuwait.
- Contractor of the year
- Most innovative use of information technology for engineering
- Consultant of the year
- Best use of value engineering
HOW TO SUBMIT AN AWARD NOMINATION?
- Download the nomination form from the event website buildnewkuwait.iqpc.com
- You must fill out a separate nomination form per award nomination, even if you are submitting the same nomination for multiple categories
- Please submit supporting documents separate to the nomination form to ensure your entry has every chance of succeeding
- All nominations must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org before the submission deadline
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THE AWARDS?
- IQPC and its partners hold no influence on the outcome of the awards. This is determined by the independent judging panel
- There is no cost to enter or submit a nomination
- If you wish to nominate for multiple categories you must submit separate nomination forms
- You may submit supporting documents for your nomination
- All information provided will remain strictly confidential unless advised otherwise
- Finallists will receive one complimentary pass for their company to attend the awards and gala dinner only
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight.